Data plays an integral role in the success of your strategy. Intent can help you organize your database so you know whom you are marketing to. We can also help assign buyer-specific campaigns based on factors such as demographics, behavior, and finances.
Understanding the buyer’s goals and speaking to them about their budget and needs in a home is a crucial first step.
This video covers:
- Ideal customer profiles (ICP)
- Customer journeys
- How to identify your ICP
- Borrower intelligence
- How Intent helps with borrower intelligence
- Creating buyer personas
- Creating content that helps solve their biggest problems
- Answering questions before they are asked
- Providing meaningful education
Questions to work on:
- What roadblocks can you overcome?
- Are your rates competitive?
- If your buyers have children, how are you marketing differently?
- What is the personalized communication strategy for each buyer?
- How many loans did you close in 2020?
- How many were purchase loans versus refis?
- What is the average age of your buyers?
- Were most of them married or single?
- Whom do you want to sell to in 2021?
- What is your marketing plan to get you there?
- Where are you marketing for your ICPs?
- Created a plan that fits each customer’s needs and expectations?
- Warned the buyer that other lenders may try to contact them?
- Been true to the plan and started educating your buyers on everything they will experience in searching for a home, buying a home, and becoming homeowners?
- Worked in tandem with your buyer’s real estate agent to prepare your buyer for everything they will need to do for the move?
- Helped the buyer feel as though they are guided but also in control?
- Solicited their feedback after closing, with the goal of building your reviews?
- Continued to pour into that relationship with good information after the move?
When you use Intent, we handle all this work for you to make sure that every person who receives a mortgage is blown away by your personalized marketing strategy for them.