The development of digital mortgage martech is inseparable from technology advancement.
The traditional landscape of advertising, SEO, content creation, social media management, social proof and easier loan applications has dramatically shifted. Thoughtful, personalized marketing powered by data and innovative tech will define the way brands communicate with homebuyers.
Which of the following can Intent help you master?
Mortgage Marketing Automation
What is the sequence in which you present your messaging to your customers?
Mortgage marketing automation is a vital component of a loan officer’s success strategy. Far beyond daily assignments and accountability is the need for a platform that truly performs without needless interference.
An intelligent mortgage CDP (Customer Data Platform) will effectively use consumer data to drive every aspect of the marketing and sales cycles. Time is valuable, and your tech stack should reflect the best in class for mortgage technology without doubling up or even missing tasks.
But most mortgage companies struggle with outdated CRM systems and too many conflicting technology integrations, which together can make it difficult to prove ROI or even create the kind of succinct customer journey that yields results.
Mortgage professionals want the following:
- Qualified & unique inbound leads
- Automated marketing & easy follow-up
- Educational, timely messaging to engage and convert borrowers
- Long-term post-close strategies that generate results
One of the most vital tasks of a marketing ops pro is ensuring that these platforms speak the same language.
Marketing ops must also identify and implement the best technologies to enable pipeline growth — no easy feat given the number of tools that promise to save the day.
Evaluating tech means endless demos, meetings, conversations and costs. Intent’s goal is to save you time and money by consulting with you on what matters most and the technology that will be adaptable and easily used.
How do you decide where to invest in the crowd of mortgage technology offerings?
Do you need help aligning your sales, marketing and technology departments? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are they able to manage projects effectively?
- Are deadlines met and launches successful?
- Have you outgrown the marketing or tech that you are currently using?
- Do you have a strong idea of which platforms you need?
- Is your tech scalable to meet market demand as well as your recruiting needs?
- Do you have the right people in the right seats to deploy new tech and marketing?
- Is there a willingness throughout the organization to modernize?
Marketing professionals want the following:
Questions your mortgage company should ask itself:
- What is the marketing strategy and how are results measured? Who keeps us accountable?
- Are all loan officers and employees brand ambassadors? Everyone in your company is part of executing the strategy to some degree and representing your brand promise.
- Do we have a logical workflow and game plan for our current technology, sales and marketing teams? Strategies die due to lack of accountability and specific assignment of responsibilities. Therefore, make sure that everyone understands timelines and the roles they play in bringing the strategy to fruition as a team.