Using LinkedIn for mortgage is one of the best ways to network with business partners. Do you have a mortgage marketing strategy? You can start by:
- Defining your goals
- Defining your audience
- Perfecting and promoting your profile or company page (go back and watch our training from yesterday if you did not attend!)
- Promoting your page
LinkedIn is one of the social media platforms that can help you advance your goals. You can build up an enormous social and business sphere by using LinkedIn for mortgage. Much like Facebook, you can join various groups that provide value, interact on posts, answer questions about your field of expertise and share valuable content to start conversations. When deciding on what to share, make sure to consider the problems your target audience is currently facing, what they are interested in and what is important to them.
There are a myriad of content types you can share with your audience. These include:
- Blog posts: These can be written by you from your website or from other news sources.
- Industry news and research: Market updates, white papers, and case studies are all great things to share.
- Quick tips: Simple posts that include mortgage or real estate tips and tricks
- Photo updates: Photos from closings and events are a great way to show what is happening behind the scenes
- Videos: Mortgage videos from yourself or other industry partners.
LinkedIn limits writers to 1,300 characters, so if you have a great thought leadership piece, creating a LinkedIn article is the way to go. Just like a blog post, you can embed images, videos and even audio. LinkedIn articles will put your profile in front of more people if you are actively publishing articles. Additionally, your LinkedIn article can be shared outside of the network and can help with SEO for your profile.
Another way to boost your presence on the platform is to use LinkedIn Stories as well. If you use Instagram or Facebook stories, this will be right up your alley. This feature is great for business – and here are three great ways every business should use LinkedIn Stories:
- Share behind the scene moments
- Important projects you are working on
- Host a corporate Q&A
Remember, though, that LinkedIn Stories can only be used via mobile app.
Looking for more great mortgage marketing and ways to use LinkedIn for mortgage? Reach out to us!