Floify is a borrower portal that automates the process of mortgage lending by collecting mortgage documents and sending updates. It helps loan originators by automating time-consuming and often-error-filled parts of the lending process.
Loan origination teams use Floify’s point-of-sale system to collect and verify borrower information, track loan progress, communicate with borrowers and real estate agents, and close loans faster. Floify’s cloud technology reduces the amount of human error during the documentation process and allows originators to spend more time serving customers and closing loans.
The company’s interface walks customers through each step of the borrowing process and allows them to upload their documents directly into the system, eSign disclosures and monitor the status of loans. The Floify mortgage automation platform includes a secured borrower portal, milestone updates, a referral partner portal, automated asset verification (retrieving asset and income statements) and an “Apply Now” feature to direct borrowers. Floify’s integration partners include Encompass, DocuSign, Dropbox, Box Inc., Google Drive, Slack, Veri-Tax and more than 16,000 major banks nationwide. Here’s a quick breakdown of the key features of Floify’s technology:
- An automated process of collecting loan documents from borrowers
- Email updates that keep real estate agents and borrowers up-to-date
- Tracking of back office workflow tasks to avoid the last-minute rush to closing
- 24/7 visibility into the status of your pipeline
- The ability to archive loan files for quick and easy access at a later time
To learn more about Floify, click here.