ClearCollateral, a platform of ClearCapital.com Inc., is a valuation workflow platform that uses data, tools and technology to provide a safe and efficient ordering, fulfillment and review process. ClearCollateral works with loan originators, loan servicers, secondary market investors and valuation service providers. By creating the first valuation workflow for order management and review, ClearCollateral provides an accurate and efficient property valuation to customers. Using big data, ClearCollateral shows the most up-to-date and compliant MLS and public record data paired with powerful market analytics. ClearCollateral operates using six key components:
- Order Management – order allocations can be re-balanced using many categories
- Provider Communication – quickly determine which orders need priority and communication with providers
- Automated Submissions – build review process and submit to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA
- Valuation Review – Personalized quality control checks allow users to adapt to any guidelines
- Portfolio Management – Track and share valuations within portfolios
- Flexible Integrations – Using secure APIs, move information from LOS to servicing platforms
Founded in 2000, Clear Capital began in the Sierra Nevada mountains in Truckee, California. As the company has grown, it has moved its headquarters to Reno, Nevada, where there is a rapidly growing technology sector. Additionally, Clear Capital has a third office near Silicon Valley in Roseville, California.
To learn more about Clear Capital and ClearCollateral, click here.